Positive regard and practical supportAt Dovecote in Beeston, we provide a high level of care and the personal space for our clients to recover. Our services are available to adults of between 18-65 years.
Conveniently located, our innovative, independent mental health facility is just a short journey from Nottingham City Centre by tram, bus or car, and our proximity to the M1 means that Chesterfield, Derby, Lincoln and Leicestershire are all within easy access by car or public transport.
Airy and spacious, Dovecote has been purpose designed as a safe and secure environment to promote positive behaviours and foster a calm, encouraging recovery and rehabilitation for clients with very
Rehabilitation and Recovery accommodation
specific needs, particularly:
- Mental illness
- Personality Disorder
- Mild Learning Difficulties
A suitable environment for vulnerable peopleThe remodelled building, completed in 2018, offers a high standard of accommodation set in attractive private gardens, with a contemporary style and homely atmosphere. Designed to create a real sense of community, accommodation includes:
- Large and comfortably furnished single bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- A specially equipped ground floor bedroom with a large wet-room for those with limited mobility
- An extensive communal area, incorporating a dining room with direct access to a large purpose-built kitchen on the ground floor
- A small, comfortable lounge and dining room within the occupational therapy area, with an ADL (Activities of Daily Living) kitchen
- Another quiet lounge on the first floor
What are people saying
Our daughter to moved to Chilwell House and after only a few weeks we could see a big difference in her. We would highly recommend anyone seeking rehabilitation for a relative to apply for a place here. The staff are kind and friendly, the rooms newly refurbished and welcoming, and the location is close to town and all amenities.
The homely yet supportive environment at Chilwell House allows for clients to learn to be considerate of others and respectful of others within the home environment.